[Wine] Wine with Secure Computing SofToken II

highland7 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 17 05:39:41 CDT 2012

Hello

I've tried to move from my Windows7 x86_64 to my Gentoo (x86_64) SofTokenII application.

What i did:
1. moved Program Files (x86)/Secure Computing/SofToken-II directory
2. added to registry (wine regedit file.reg):
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Secure Computing]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Secure Computing\Agent]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Secure Computing\Agent\myuser]
"OKAuth"="Successful"
"StartAction"=""
"PWPrompt"="Password:"
"ModeFlag"=dword:00000001
"OKAction"=""
"MSPrompt"="Password:"
"Path"=""
"CHValue"="Challenge:"
"IDPrompt"="ID:"
ca
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Secure Computing\SofToken II]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Secure Computing\SofToken II\2.1.1]

i've also added several others registry entries related to Softoken (found them on my windows7).

3. When i try to "wine SoftTokenII.exe" notking happens, i can not find any errors, tried to debug with argument: WINEDEBUG=warn+all but do not receive anything.
Tried to configure this application as "windows7" and "windowsxp"
Some other applications are working correctly.

What can i do ? How can i deubg this problem ?
I've seen that SofToken has "platinum" - so somebody has tested it.

Thanx