[Wine] Problems with ImgBurn, err:aspi:ASPI_GetNumControllers

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Fri Mar 2 05:27:56 CST 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 21:48 -0600, Carlos Mason wrote:

> Any advice will be appreciated.
This won't help directly, but are you running logwatch and do you read
the overnight report that logwatch sends to root? This, amongst other
stuff, should show a list of the packages that have been updated during
the day - at least it does in a RedHat distro. If you see this list,
then you can determine what changed since the last time you used the
Wine app successfully.

FWIW I have logwatch set up to provide a daily report and I have
modified /etc/aliases so the mail system redirects mail for root, which
includes the logwatch report, to my own mailbox.