[Wine] Re: Civilization IV (Direct2Drive)

MisterWheeler wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 3 21:37:53 CST 2012

I could install Civ4 D2D, but I also can't find a way to get past the pop-up window of html/javascript code. I installed all the libraries that I thought might help. I tried copying the Trymedia folder, though there didn't seem to be any directory in my wineprefix that corresponded directly to Documents and Settings/All Users. I tried making it, I tried the Public user directory that I found, I tried making it in the user directory, copying the Trymedia as instructed above in each case, but to no avail. Zangderak, or anyone else, please let us know how did you do it?

Many thanks in advance for your help.