[Wine] Re: d3d_caps error

plantperson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 5 19:25:46 CST 2012

Appears to work fine now, thanks! Though there are no immediately obvious problems with the game, there were a couple messages in the terminal, which I thought I might as well post her on the off chance they're useful to you.

Code:
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f4b8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:x11drv:X11DRV_desktop_SetCurrentMode Cannot change screen BPP from 32 to 16
fixme:ddraw:ddraw7_WaitForVerticalBlank iface 0x1643b0, flags 0x1, event (nil) stub!
err:wgl:internal_SetPixelFormat Invalid operation on root_window