[Wine] Re: Problems with Flatout

portaro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 6 10:13:30 CST 2012

Well i try this cracked versions to see if game works in Linux on wine, if dont work i dont spend money i buy games i dont use windows i use Linux only.

I have the first version game (legal) flatout and dont work.

I have other legal game and in the case of Colin Mcrae rally 2005 the legal version dont work i down a cracked game and work.
So if you want a legal game try find  the final versions to test on net because is can possible the legal game dont work and crack work.

Many thanks for the help.