[Wine] Re: Problems with Flatout

portaro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 6 10:51:25 CST 2012

Thanks Alex_G, in a short momment i feel your feedback and try know if solve the problem.

In the legal question -  is not my intention promote cracking or take a discussion about paralell ilegal economy with games.

I only search if this game in question can work in my Linux because i like the game, i have the first version but dont work, and the second version is best.

For many users of Linux any feedback about proprietary games run or not in Linux is very important.

Many people, try search in father google about games in wine and in ISO to test if game works, the demo versions can be a confused path because demos can work and final game no, so people try test complete games. And if test works well probably people is secure and buy the game in question.

If the proprietary games industry make games for Linux this problem dont exist.

Thanks.