[Wine] Re: Software Profili2 on Ubuntu by Wine

akrobaticone wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 6 14:43:59 CST 2012

vitamin wrote:

> akrobaticone wrote:
> > odbc32.dll is already configured as native
>
> Have you actually installed it (copied from windows)? Just setting a dll to "native" is not enough of course.

Dll are all configured in "native"

The first estract of register posted is from Ubuntu 10.10  where Profili was installed 1 year ago and work correctly

The second is from an actual installation in Ubuntu 10.10 in another PC
I also tried in Ubuntu 11.10 with same result
In this case wine is last version

I have copied the register key from first PC with Ubuntu 10.10 where Profili works and pasted in second PC where Profili don't start
After this operation also in the second PC Profili works

I suppose that Wine and Winetricks, when install jet and mdac  don't generate the right keys in windows register

I do not know if it can be useful but sometimes a strange behaviour happens when try to install jet40
after jet40 installation winetrick report teh error "dao360.dll missing"
but the file is in right position