[Wine] [1.4rc6]-"F.E.A.R. 3"-Full Screen Crashes Wine???

Wed Mar 7 05:29:52 CST 2012

[1.4rc6]-"F.E.A.R. 3"-Full Screen Crashes Wine???

I am running current Wine version 1.4 RC 6
on LinuxMint 12 KDE 64Bit.

When I try to set full screen option in "F.E.A.R. 3" game
it crashes Wine and I must use "System Monitor" to kill it.

I already reported this bug in Wine but it has not been fixed?

My system configuration is as follows:
- Dell XPS 420 desktop
- Dell XPS 420 motherboard
- LinuxMint 12 KDE 64Bit
- Intel Core2Extreme 3.0GHz 4-Core CPU
- 8GB DDR2 RAM Memory
- nVidia GeForce GTS 450 1GB GDDR5 PCIexpress Graphics
(with current nVidia proprietary 280.13 display drivers)
- Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE sound card

Hope this bug can be fixed - I would like to play game full screen.