[Wine] Re: dotnet20sp1 install completed but indexb.dat not found

Hardz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 7 20:54:38 CST 2012

[/quote]
Follow the instructions in the AppDB, and make sure you use a clean wineprefix.[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks, so I deleted totally .wine folder to make sure I have a clean wineprefix, so installation from .net 2.0 to 3.0 sp1 is successful. But still there's a problem with final installtion of .net 3.5, wherein .dot net framework installation windows progress bar is in full now but there's no indicator that the setup is in successful state or not, then no action at the terminal and yields me some message which is: fixme:msi:ACTION_CustomAction msidbCustomActionTypeTSAware not handled, so the terminal stops working for a long time with this last message, so I decided to terminate the installation after waiting for almost 3 hours. Anyway, I am now using the latest version of wine which is wine-1.4 stable version using ubuntu 11.10 virtual box.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Hardz