[Wine] Re: issue with jpg-illuminator

ixo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 8 09:39:29 CST 2012

Sorry, I'm not the hero with windows (or wine)  [Embarassed]

I unpacked it in directory '~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files'

and it's also frozen with the exactly same error message.

Where should I install it? On what OS did you test it? I'm still using Kubuntu 12.04 beta with wine-1.4-rc6.
If necessary I can compile 1.4 it on my gentoo server (but I wanted to wait for 1.4 final in Kubuntu, which should be updated soon.)

Regards,  ixo

btw, at /opt, it's easier to maintain together with other "special" applications for several workstations (eg. backup, nfs mount). But that's not important. I can change this.