[Wine] [Error Message]_gcry_ath_mutex_lock

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 9 15:52:25 CST 2012

I installed Assassin's Creed II but Ubisoft Game Launcher crash when is launched.
The error message in the console is this :

> Game Launcher\UbisoftGameLauncher.exe: ath.c :193 : _gcry_ath_mutex_lock:  L'assertion « *lock == ((ath_mutex_t) 0) » failed.

I search in bugzilla if a bug still exist (or existed) and i found this patch for the bug #25504:

It's the same bug (same error message) but the IGL crash always.

Thanks for your help