[Wine] Wine 1.4 Mouse problems, STILL.

ruinairas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 11 13:41:34 CDT 2012

I'm hopping among various computers, that have AMD, Nvidia, Intel graphic cards. High end and low end. I still have the same issue among all of them. In games such as:

Halo
Prey
Scarface
Almost any shooter...

The mouse is out of control, you can't get anything done. This is a new "Regression" because this never happend with older versions of Wine. I also have an issue with games NEVER going into fullscreen properly (This isn't a problem with wine, rather it's because of Unity >.>) This has been a problem for a few releases now, I'm shocked it hasn't been fixed due to the severity of it :)