[Wine] please get amazon installer working on wine

newbchessplayer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 12 03:34:14 CDT 2012

I purchased a game on Amazon called "Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition" about a week back. I can make unlimited installations on computers I own. The Amazon Downloader and Amazon Installer worked fine on Windows, and I have the game working with no problems.

However, on my Linux box, the Amazon Downloader worked but the Amazon Installer disappeared when I tried it.

Please get this working on wine because it's an excellent game and I am using windows for my primary OS souly because of this game.