[Wine] Re: Help, Wine isn't working

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 12 22:43:29 CDT 2012

Without seeing the contents of /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_python27/python27/main.log, its really difficult to suggest what you might try.

However, one thing that I've found with MacPorts is that if at first you don't succeed, try try again.  Try running the "sudo port install wine" command a couple more times.  For no apparent reason, I've had failed builds work the second or third time I called the command.