[Wine] Re: Anyone get Acrobat Pro 8 to install?

ToddAndMargo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 13 19:28:32 CDT 2012

dimesio wrote:

> ToddAndMargo wrote:
> >
> > Any words of wisdom?
> >

> We know you have been using broken packages; try building Wine yourself.

I am specifically using Andreas Bierfert packages, who is listed on the maintainer of the Fedora packages on winehq's download page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AndreasBierfert/Wine
Can't get any more "official" than that.

Building wine myself is a nightmare on an RPM based system.  Much worse than anything I am asking for help here.  Been there; done that; not doing that again.

Do you know of a way to work around the problem I am describing?

Many thanks,
-T