[Wine] Re: Error running apps from network share
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 16 12:41:33 CDT 2012
:) Revised version:
1. Run Process Monitor, stop the capture with "Ctrl+E" (or from the menu).
2. Run your application.
3. Click on "Filter" button, remove all the lines with the button "Remove".
4. Then In first drop-down list choose "Command Line", and then search your program in third (from the left) drop-down list, take it, choose "Include" and press "Add".
4. Unpress all the buttons ('Process-Thread activity', 'File activity', e.t.c), except of 'Registry activity'.
5. Close the app, clean event window, start capturing with Ctrl+E
6. Run your app again.
Since many programs is looking in registry sometimes very often, you may receive a lot of info. So, it could be like an investigation. ))
More information about the wine-users