[Wine] Running Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines graphic bug

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:31:52 CDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:31 AM, qparis <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> dimesio wrote:
>>
>> qparis wrote:
>> > Sorry to spam this topic, but 4.0.16 is out with everything (Gecko, logfile, warnings, ...)
>> >
>> > Should I post something to give details about this?
>>
>> Yes, go ahead and post an announcement about the new features.
>

> Done. But the topic has been closed without any reason nor explanation. The topic seems even not to have
> been read. I think that all our effort are vain. I give up.

The topic was closed to prevent the possibility of a continuous
arguement and pointless discussion.  Unfortunately, it is not possible
just to open a topic to certain people and block it to everyone else.

> (Oh, and by the way, by doing this, I've found a bug in wine which makes it very slow when its piped with other
> processes.)

Please file bug reports for these...

Also, the project does value inputs on improvements from your efforts
to make programs function.  Just is some of the 'hacky patches' need
clean up and that can and does take time.  The overall process should
make the Wine project much better and easier to support both old and
new programs.

James