[Wine] DVDFab 8.1.6.8

Dave_G wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 20 03:53:06 CDT 2012

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this?

I installed DVDFab 8.1.6.8 (latest version) in Wine 1.4 and ripped a couple of DVD's with no problem whatsoever.  I haven't been able to try copying a Blu-ray disk as i don't have a drive for my laptop, i will also have a go at converting a DVD to another file via DVDFab later and get back with the result.

Just wanted to share my result and say that the latest version of DVDFab seems to be working ok.

Dave.