[Wine] Re: Office Professional Plus 2010 install fails

faelmc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 22 19:24:19 CDT 2012

Well, I tried a different way, follow the steps of appbd, and before you install Office, the sqdedev.dll downloaded, copied it to system32 and put the wine as native in winecfg after that the install mode gave the same error but with sqlunirl . dll.

Then all over again, new prefix, a copy of machine.config, etc., and sent sqdedev.dll sqlunirl.dll in system32 and native in winecfg.

But even then the installation gives an error, I see no error in the terminal.

any suggestions?