[Wine] Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dinput patches for Wine 1.4

DankoB wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 23 06:17:25 CDT 2012

I have added that to the registry but it's still giving me some issues.

I have gained a bit more functionality out of the mouse by using the dinput.dll.so from the build I based the original post on, and another source I found that was patched and built with Raw3Patch + RawWarpPatch + wbemPatch --without-xinput2 (I don't have specific links which makes it difficult without knowing what patches were specifically used in the build) ...by placing the dinput source file into the this new build I can actually control the character now but from time to time the mouse will jump back to the center of the screen ultimately moving the characters line of sight in a 180 degree fashion. It gets really difficult to play while in the heat of battle if you end up turning your back on your enemy.

I thought the "m" function in the Graphics tab of WineCfg actually fixed it but it seemed that I was just lucky that it hadn't happened when I tested it....going back to it, it happening again....It's so close to being fixed.