[Wine] Re: DVD Rebuilder Pro does not start in Wine 1.4

crownvic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 23 15:02:06 CDT 2012

James,

I tried removing Wine 1.4 and re-installed 1.3.16 (compiled from source just like ver. 1.4) and it start up and runs fine.

There is also another thing. When running 1.3.16 I get the correct icons from the windows programs on the desktop, but in 1.4 it's just a standard icon. This happens for all the programs installed under Wine. Could this be related to the errors reported in the log file above regarding the PNG and JPEG support?

Frank