[Wine] Re: Halo:Combat Evolved with black text and overhead

willb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 27 00:09:54 CDT 2012

@Ruinairas, I concur. I used to have all nvidia on all my PCs.

But one of them was from an OEM, and when the caps blew on the video card, the vendor decided to give me a new ATI videocard to replace the nvidia one, telling me that it is as good as nvidia. Well, I had no choice, because they told me the same nvidia models were out of stock (and they wouldn't give me a newer model), and I needed a videocard right away.

That's why I'm stuck with ATI. Really sucks.