[Wine] Re: Best glide wrapper under wine

mr jingle wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 27 05:06:52 CDT 2012

paulthetall wrote:
> i would use 1.3.9

1.3.9 what?

Anyway, I'm having some good results with nglide, ironically much better results than using opengl based wrappers like Zackensack's one.

There are some weird minor glitches, but I'm having an hard time clearly identifying if such problems are due to the use of a plugin, some rendering differences due to using Mac OS X, or in the games themselves.

No Idea how I should report what I've found by using a custom Library on AppDB (or Bugzilla, for the matter.)