[Wine] Re: Lite Manager

ShadoX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 28 04:34:16 CDT 2012

Ok, so I rebooted my PC and tried to get it to run again.. the icon popped up as always and after clicking around on it I somehow managed to open the program window.

So far no errors or anything like that, but when I actually try to use it to connect to some server all I get is a "Connection was interrupted. Possible reasons are: remote server was switched off, remote network is unreachable or there was a error during data transfer" screen. :/

Well, there is no problem with the server or network so it looks like there are problems receiving the data (or perhaps sending it..) :|