[Wine] Re: Wine refusing to create a configuration directory there

PG wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 28 08:34:02 CDT 2012

Good morning, and never mind! One should never take up forum space late at night. With a few hours' sleep, I was coherent enough to think of checking Home Directory ownership through BatChmod -and to discover that owner had been mysteriously set to root instead of username.

When ownership was changed back (replacing root as owner with my username through BatChmod), there were still a few bugs in the system, but Wine is indeed up and running. Will reinstall, though, and confirm that the problem is solved...

Sorry for the wasted space!

PG