[Wine] Wine and SQLyog

John Hovan johnhovan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:22:04 CDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to run sqlyog under wine in Linux Mint 12, gnome to use
with mysql database.

The application launches and seems to work and connect to the
database, but when you try to create a query or table, it quits
without warning or message.   The debug log shows the below.  How can
I fix this?

fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x201c0, 0x13dd00): stub
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  32655

thanks,
John - new to wine.