[Wine] Re: Wine + unix ODBC + delphi app BIG PROBLEM....

x-man wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 28 23:04:45 CDT 2012

System is 32 bit but in this moment graphics driver is not main problem...

I set it to "Builtin" because I want to use unix ODBC but simple this app or wine can`t see unix ODBC...

Like I already said, when I install mdac28 and set all libs to native, app try to connect to DB but always I have SSL error and can`t connect, why??? I have disabled it on MSSQL server, that is always disabled....

I`m on opensuse and I using last 1.5 version of wine...