[Wine] Can't save in Ableton 8.2.7

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Mar 29 05:23:02 CDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 20:36 -0500, SOURz wrote:
> I just want to save and render audio. If someone knows how to do this
> - PLEASE help.

If that is all you want to do, have you looked at Audacity? There is a
native Linux version which is a standard package is some distros such as
Fedora. I'm using it to digitise vinyl and tape: it lets me edit a side
of vinyl into tracks, do pop removal, add tags, normalise/balance the
stereo channel levels and export the result as WAV, FLAC or MP3. It can
do a lot more with effects and mixing channels but I don't use these
features so can't comment on them.

Martin