[Wine] Re: On Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits : stack overflow

mohican wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 3 15:27:53 CDT 2012

Thanks for replying.

In the config of Wine I included my .exe and set them to run on Windows98.
I did this on all versions I tested.

Is there anything else to do on the 64 bits version ?

After having made this config, I go directly to the directory where the exe is (following the path from .wine/dosdevices/).
There in a terminal I just type "wine myexe.exe". This works well on my previous version (Ubuntu 11.10 32 bits).

Is there anything I should type in the 64 bits version to make it work ?