[Wine] Ubuntu 12.04 64bit, Wine 1.5.3, OpenGL issue

nepenthes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 6 05:23:13 CDT 2012

Hi,
I need some help with Wine 1.5.3 on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.
My Ubuntu install is clean (just reinstalled), ia32 libs are present, my graphics drivers are installed and updated, and my wine profile is clean too.
(I use bumblebee to manage my nvidia optimus configuration, but it is not relevant here as I encounter the same error on both Intel and nvidia graphics cards, and I had this error before installing bumblebee.)

When I try to start Steam or any OpenGL game wine spams the console with this error log :

Code:
err:wgl:is_extension_supported No OpenGL extensions found, check if your OpenGL setup is correct!

Direct3D games are OK.

I really don't understand what is happening because 32bit native games run fine on my computer.
How can native games find the 32bit openGL driver, and not Wine ?