[Wine] previous episode we had seen Alaric becoming

Chingula wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 10 09:10:53 CDT 2012

previous episode we had seen Alaric becoming

In the previous episode we had seen Alaric becoming obsessed in killing the Originals and he is using crazy actions to accomplish his purpose. He kidnapped and tortured Caroline in order to convince Elena to kill her and become a true vampire hunter.  But she discovered an important fact: his lifespan is tied to hers.  If she dies, he does as well.  This certainly gives her power over him. This new development changes everything. And in the sneak peek of the season finale, we have seen that Klaus returns, maybe to save Caroline? I really love the Klaroline tandem. It is unusual but engaging.

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Finale (http://vampirediariesseason3episode22finale.wordpress.com/)
Watch The Avengers Online Free (http://watchtheavengersonlinee.squarespace.com/)