[Wine] General question

akI* wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 10 12:23:37 CDT 2012

Hi,

is there any howto (step by step guide) - (english or german) i can use if i want to use two (or maybe more) versions of wine.

The background is that im a old fan of the deus ex games and im following the posts of how to play and patch Deus Ex - Human Recolution about some months now.

I know that theres a way to compile and patch a copy of wine so that i can use it appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=13150 but i dont want to get in trouble and destroy any of my current wine programs/settings/paths.