[Wine] Re: install "files for complex script and right-to-left lan

bugged-user wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 14 14:34:45 CDT 2012

buyfblike wrote:
> I got my problem solve with help of this thread
> thanks to all here

Hurray. Glad for you. Did I say something ?

On topic... I'd appreciate some feedback from anyone using hebrew fonts through wine. Or anyone using ISA 2 on windows.

Just to make life easier for anyone trying to help me:
You can quickly look up Leviticus 21:6 for example, the last two words end in vav and shin, neither of which have dots. I'm also mentioning if anyone not accustomed to the software is reading this, that you have to look for the WLC_v fonts cause only this database contains "vowels"/niqqud/dots.

Can someone confirm this is a WINE bug ? Does anyone have it working ?