[Wine] Newbie needs help with Game install

HappyAndi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 14 19:02:49 CDT 2012

First off, I am SUCH a newbie.
I have installed Wine 1.4 on Ubuntu 10.04.
I am trying to install Nancy Drew #26, Tomb of the Lost Queen.
I have tried installing from command line with the setup.exe command and also tried with the GUI.  Both will bring up a window with the EULA and I agree and click "next". Looks like it's going to install, and then I get a window with the error "incorrect command line parameters".
What am I doing wrong, and/or what can I do to fix it?
Thank you in advance for your help!