[Wine] Dungeons and Dragons Online on MacOS

Yberion wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 18 16:24:01 CDT 2012

Hey there,

I`ve just installed wine and trying to get my game to work on my macos so I don't have to bootcamp every time I want to play.

I`ve been reading a little and says at the DDO wine page that "Wine doesn't care how you got the files, so long as they're there". So, can I just run the game from my bootcamp folder?

I`ve been trying to run the launcher, but i`m getting this error:
Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\dndlaucher.exe"

Anyone got any tips?

Thanks