[Wine] Wine Emulation Error

[email protected] wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 20 07:38:07 CDT 2012

Hello, I recently installed the newest version of Wine via MacPorts and it says everything's up to date. When I tried running some programs, such as installing DirectX9, those seemed to pop up, load and install okay. I tried loading one of my games ( which also installed seemingly without a problem ) and the screen pops up for a fraction of a second all white and two small boxes with odd things such as a question mark, hyphen and period show up, then disappear once I click okay twice and I get this error:

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32d68c,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f46c,0x00000000), stub!
X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  128 (Apple-DRI)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  7 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  1500

Any idea what that means? =s Or how to fix it? Much appreciated.
Running OS X 10.5.8
mikayla-ulrichs-macbook:Risorial mikaylaulrich$