[Wine] Office 2010 on Mac with Wine

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:46:44 CDT 2012

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 4:18 AM, adammw <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I'm forced to use Office for Mac as well, but it's not as good as the Windows version with many features missing or
> relocated making editing of documents created in Windows difficult as well.

Not to nit-pick, but I work with Microsoft Premium support people all
day.  They prefer the Mac version over the Windows one.

However, if you HAVE to use Office 2010,  install the latest Wine
development version from MacPorts or Fink, XQuartz and then install
it.  Report back ANY error messages you receive when you run the
installer from terminal.  This is after you completely de-install
CrossOver from your system.

James