[Wine] Re: LM12 No graphic in "playfield"

Usurp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 25 14:15:34 CDT 2012

zhyzak wrote:
> I'm lost.
> I tried to google the errors in the log, but I simply do not understand what it means. So finding a corresponding error on the web, does not tell me whether the suggested solutions are in for me (other people have other graphic cards for example)...

Your log shows an error about the video memory.

Code:
wine vampire.exe
err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init The GLSL shader backend has been disabled. You get to keep all the pieces if it breaks.
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33e110,0x00000000), stub!
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 800x600x32 @10688944! (desktop)
err:d3d:resource_init Out of adapter memory

Try setting VideoMemorySize as described on http://wiki.winehq.org/UsefulRegistryKeys