[Wine] Re: Visual novel,d3d and gstreamer

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 26 06:25:21 CDT 2012

Cyberloard wrote:
> I'm using a 64bit version so how would I go about getting the 32bit version,would I just remove the 64 version and manually install the 32 bit ones?

On a distro that supports multiarch you should be able to have both installed. You didn't mention what distro you're using, but if it happens to be Ubuntu 12.04, their multiarch support is very broken.

You are also going to have to downgrade glib to work around bug 30557.

Also, you didn't mention what Wine version you're using. Use either 1.4 or 1.5.5, as there were significant regressions affecting quartz in 1.5.1-1.5.4.