[Wine] Newbie iTunes Question

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:58:31 CDT 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM, dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> StutzJr wrote:
>> As per my other post I'd really like to know the prospects / roadmap for full Wine support, including store and sync.
>>

> Wine is a volunteer project; developers work on what interests them. My impression is there doesn't seem to be much
> interest in iTunes. There's no way to predict whether that will change.

Several of the developers have been here and even questioned why
people want to run a propriatary program such as iTunes when there are
open source/native programs that do essentially the same thing.  My
guess there is ZERO interest in getting iTunes to work with Wine at
this time.  If a compelling reason is given, then work may move
forward for this program.

James