[Wine] Creating a working desktop shorcut for Rosetta Stone 3.4.5

M C kuraikami at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:48:28 CDT 2012

When you create your link you need to make sure the working directory
of that link is set to where the .exe is. Most windows programs care
about it while linux ones don't (that's why it doesn't get set

Otherwise you can just write a small shell script setting the correct
working directory (cd ~/.wine/...) and calling wine. Then you can just
make a link to that script to make it all work easily. (this also let
you do more things like redirecting logs to file, ... if the need