[Wine] Re: Wine not showing up on program list

Guan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 28 17:31:57 CDT 2012

I took a look at the bug report that you referenced, and I do have that issue, but it's not the one I opened this thread about.  In my case,  I can doubleclick on an .exe file, and instead of trying to open with wine, it will try to use a different program to open the .exe (like archive manager).  For example I can doubleclick on RosettaStoneVersion3.exe, and then archive manager opens up.  This behavior didn't start until recently.  Yesterday I found it would use wine commands from other wine bottles to open whatever .exe file that I wanted to open, which is kind of odd.  Just trying to sort all of this out.