[Wine] Problem with diablo II snow leopard wine port
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 29 15:55:41 CDT 2012
Im having a serious problem with Diablo II wine port I downloaded recently. As soon as download finished I tried the game and it worked flawlessly. Two days after when I wanted to play again the game wouldn't load at all. The only thing that happens is that the top line changes from finder to Diablo II but nothing happens next. I tried running some troubleshooting via wine and this is what I got from Last run log files is:
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub or something with not possible to find the X server and to set up $DISPLAY.
More information about the wine-users