[Wine] No fonts in Steam if '-no-dwrite' isn't used

Marcos Schnalke Trigger_M4i1 at lavabit.com
Thu Nov 15 14:46:13 CST 2012

Good evening everyone,

Just updated from 1.5.11 which actually worked just fine for me, except
for rawinput not working in games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Thus I started compiling 1.5.17, then .16 and now .12 myself.

Unfortunately, even though everything else seems to work, fonts in Steam
do not by default.
It needs to start with the addional parameters '-no-dwrite' which
haven't been the case before.

Has anyone a solution for this?
As mentioned earlier, this haven't been the case in 1.5.11 and older
versions.

Regards