[Wine] Wine download for Mac OSX

Justin Vallon justinvallon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:43:45 CDT 2013

I use Wineskin (wineskin.urgesoftware.com), which is LGPL open source.
The "Winery" app creates a self-contained app wrapper
(SomeWindowsApp.app), that launches Wine and the wrapped Windows app.

I only use one Windows app (MyLifeOrganized), so I cannot speak to its
porting success rate (100% for me).

-Justin

--
-Justin