[Wine] Installing The Witcher, GOG edition

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Dec 18 07:05:59 CST 2013

On Wednesday 18 December 2013 12:03:38 Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Looking at the newsgroup, using gmane, it seems quite dead. Have all
> moved to the forum? If so, why?
	Few years ago I sent a message to wine-devel list with subject "Do we need a forum?" in reply to Austin English:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2008-February/062734.html
	This started long discussion but what Austin English said in the beginning turned out to be true - most users prefer forums.
Here is quote from Austin English:
			"the 'older' crowd prefers newsgroups, but 'younger'
		people prefer message boards. Similar to how more advanced users
		prefer CLI, but inexperienced/novices use GUI. It seems to me we're
		trying to help the gui type of person"