[Wine] Problems with Outlook 2010 32 bit (Professional Plus Edition) Fedora 18 wine 1.5.22

Orlando javier.ramirez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:25:18 CST 2013

Hi all,

I started installing Office Professional Plus Edition in Fedora 18.  The
installation was successful even though I got the following errors

err:rpc:rpcrt4_ncacn_ip_tcp_open couldn't connect to <MS Exchange Server>
err:ole:RpcEpResolveBinding ept_map failed for
ifid {8a885d04-1ceb-11c9-9fe8-08002b104860}, protseq ncacn_ip_tcp,
networkaddr

err:wininet:netcon_secure_connect_setup SSL_connect failed: 12057
err:rpc:wait_async_request Async request failed with error 12057

Does this error sounds familiar?

I installed samba-winbind.i686. I also started the service.  I got to the
point where I am lost. Is this vesion buggy? From what I read this should
be a good version of wine.

The problem is that I can connect to an exchange server when setting up an
account in Outlook.

Thanks for your time.

-Orlando.

--