[Wine] AdobeReader on 64-bit PCLOS--how?

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Wed Jul 10 17:51:26 CDT 2013

Some days ago I queried the list about getting LightScribe and
AdobeReader to work on a 64-bit PCLOS-KDE system. By accident, I only
replied to the one person who answered me, but I can report that the
LightScribe problem is solved, and without the use of WINE.
If anyone wants to know, please ask and I will post that solution.

However. I don't believe that there is a simple solution to AdobeReader.
Altho RedHat seems to provide a 64-bit version, that does not seem to be
available to others. Now if someone can tell me how to
install AdobeReader in WINE and have it work. . . .
(I have wine32.32bit, wine64, wine64-devel,wine-gecko. and winetricks
installed.)

--doug
--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley