[Wine] SolidWorks 2010 SP5.0 Win32

DimanNe dimanne at ya.ru
Sat Mar 30 06:44:34 CDT 2013

Hello!

I tried to install SolidWorks in such way

rm -rf ~/.wine && wineboot
wine setup.exe

But SolidWorks's installer says this

"The Installation Manager encountered a problem with the Microsoft Web Browser control and must be shut down.
Notify your local support representative.
If you are running Windows XP, check that you have the latest Service Pack installed.
The latest version of Internet Explorer is also recommended."

Here full log http://pastebin.com/mxMTzzWP

And here my config

$ wine --version
wine-1.5.26

$ uname -a
Linux Impedance 3.8.0-15-generic #25-Ubuntu SMP Wed Mar 27 19:19:30 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        13.04
Codename:       raring

Is there any solution? What can I do to install (and run) SolidWorks?