[Wine] Not able to run app using Wine
martin at gregorie.org
Sat Jan 11 10:01:25 CST 2014
On Sat, 2014-01-11 at 12:33 +0000, John Rose wrote:
If you start a terminal session, cd to the Basic4Android directory and
then run the command:
ls -l Basic4android.lnk
and post a copy of the output. The colour used for the file name is
meaningful too, so:
- What colour is Basic4android.lnk shown in?
The usual Linux convention is that:
- a valid symbolic link is pale blue
- an invalid symbolic link, i.e. the file it points at doesn't exist,
- a hard link to a file is the same colour as the file it links to,
probably white or green.
- If Basic4android.lnk is pale blue or red, what is it pointing to?
This is shown at the end of the line, e.g.
lrwxrwxrwx 1 kiwi kiwi 10 Jan 11 15:47 target_sym -> target.txt
where 'target_sym' is the name of the symbolic link and 'target.txt'
is the file it points to.
More information about the wine-users